Sunday, November 12, 2006

Crude Humor

Have you ever heard/seen the comedian Dane Cook? I've seen him a few times on Comedy Central, but I guess I never stayed awake long enough to watch a whole routine. Somehow this particular speel has snuck past me, but now that I've "discovered" it I can't get enough! Thanks Dane Cook, for adding more Humor Ammo to my vocabulary! WHOPPER! WHOPPER NO ONION! **Oh, and if you're easily offended (by "bad" language) you might want to skip this one! No, REALLY, it is THAT bad! And, I would suggest you NOT watch this while at work, eating, drinking, or holding a small child.**

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Very fitting for our Crew.....See you Thanksgiving. Love Gma M

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

that was great. I needed that laugh!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Ha!

Have you seen his HBO special Viscious Circle? There are some great bits there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home