Wednesday, November 01, 2006

FEED ME!

Ms Reina says "Mama, I'm very hungry, see, I'm wasting away!" (The scale reads 17 pounds.) I try to ignore her, feeling a little guilty because they ate the last of the cat food the day before, and I don't even have a spare can in the cabinet.


She begs, "Mama, I'm really, really hungry! I've already licked the bowls and picked up all the crumbs.


Then my Little Angel, Nabi chimes in: "Mama, she ate all the food, and I'm hungry, too!" who can deny those precious little faces? Not me! I immediately drove to the store and bought a 40-lb bag of food.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Ahhhh, adorable kitty witty foo foo's. Oh, sorry, I get a little ga ga over cats. Their so cute!
I hate when I run out of food, the cats form a union and decide to squish me to death by piling on top of me. As if I might possibly forget to feed them. Hey, remember me? Hey, food? food please.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Thank you! Don't those pics make you wanna just pinch their tiny little cheeks?
If I didn't feel so guilty, I kinda like when they're hungry. They're always much more lovey-dovey then! But, once their bowls are full, it's like, "Uh, who are you? Why are you trying to pet me?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home