Thursday, March 02, 2006

100 Things, Part Deux

Okay, I've had some time to think about this...let's see what I can come up with:

51. Love daffodils.
52. And log cabins.
53. Want to live in Montana one day.
54. I've already started "correspondence" with a company there.
55. Fell in love with Livingston (visited last summer).
56. Plan to build a custom house.
57. I want horses, and dogs, and cats, and...
58. I decided to become a vet when I was 7.
59. I changed my mind 2nd year of college after an "intro to vet careers" class taught me what being a vet was really about (dealing with PEOPLE).
60. I'm friendly, but don't consider myself a "people person."
61. I am extremely loyal to my friends.
62. I believe in QUALITY rather than QUANTITY.
63. R is my Best Friend, AJ is #2.
64. Year of the Mustang I HOPE to own one day.
65. How many wpm I can type (just took the test here).
66. I am competitive, but do not consider myself a "competitive person."
67. I rock at checkers (even after several drinks).
68. Number of months R & I dated before we were married (that equals 5 yrs & 8 mos).
69. I just noticed that I haven't mentioned food yet.
70. Favorite: Ribs, bbq (pulled pork), & bacon.
71. But I would never say that pork is my fav meat--I'd say I prefer chicken.
72. Yes, that seems weird to me, too.
73. I am currently finishing up my 12-step recovery from Sweet Tea Addiction.
74. I don't drink cokes (soda/pop/cola/soft drinks) very often.
75. I really need to exercise more.
76. I was MUCH thinner in high school.
77. I was in the colorguard (part of band).
78. We were extremely competitive.
79. I have 2 cats (Reina & Nabi)--yes, they have their own websites.
80. And a dog (Guapo), who is still on vacation in New Mexico.
81. And a bird (Birdy), and 2 turtles (Jackie & Ben), and 3 fish (Larry, Curly, & Moe).
82. I want to learn to play an instrument (maybe guitar).
83. I get goosebumps when I hear live music (even if it's just R playing the sax).
84. I love sax music (not necessarily jazz), check out this guy.
85. I am "addicted" to this site.
86. And, this game.
87. I also love (and am Ultimate Victor of) Tetris & any tetris-like game (Dr. Mario-SNES, Mean Bean-Sega, & etc). Anyone up for a challenge?
88. Year of my Toyota (mom bought it NEW when I was 7).
89. I am thrilled to be almost done with this!
90. I am currently undergoing a personal transformation to be a more accepting and optimistic person.
91. I did these out of order, and this is the last one I'm putting in.
92. Year my little sister was born.
93. I wish we never had that "little fight" when she stopped calling me "Nina."
94. I also have another sister (19) and a brother (23).
95. Approximate number of CDs I own (not burned).
96. They're mostly R&B (before I got hooked on classic rock).
97. Someone (I'll pretend like I can't remember who) once told me that "Country boys listen to country music, but real rednecks listen to classic rock." I like that.
98. Age my great-gramma-in-law will be on her next birthday! (You Go Girl!)
99. Bottles of beer on the wall. (I do NOT drink beer, BLEH!)
100. Percentage of me that is happy to be finished with this!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

I have read many lists and this is one of my favorites. Because you talk about your plans for the future. And about working on personal transformation. You are a very intelligent person.

BTW, I thing a lot of jobs are, surprisingly, more about dealing with people than anything else.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Love your list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home