Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Birthday Party and a Broken Truck

So, we made it down to Gulfport this weekend. It was AJ's birthday last week, and I had been planning this party for her. Well between the truck's issues with an exhaust leak (2 weeks ago) and going to New Mexico for Grampa's funeral (the week before that)...I really didn't think I'd be able to go. But, R, My Hero, fixed the truck, and my parents helped pay for my plane ticket to New Mexico...and AJ even offered to rent a car for me--if that's what it would take for me to go...so I Made It!
However, as soon as I got in the truck to meet AJ to go shopping for the party, the truck Gave Up on me! R told me to "go on ahead" with her & he would figure out what's wrong. The Sweet, Wonderful Man, he ended up spending the Whole Weekend working on the truck! He couldn't even make it to the party! But, everything turned out okay--and we managed to make it home safely! And, the truck is making it around town.

But Anyways:
























Happy Birthday AJ!!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

So glad you were able to make it to the party. What wonderful friends and family you have.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Definately a keeper, that one!!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

R has my respect. That is one solid guy. Hope you had a nice time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home