Wednesday, January 25, 2006

From The Comfort of My Home

So, I finally caved and "let" R get internet here at the house. I didn't think I'd really be interested, because, honestly, I spend a LOT of time online at work. But, whaddya know, here I sit, in my pj's watching "Everybody Loves Raymond," sipping a rootbeer, and blogging! Will this cause sensory overdrive? Will this be hazardous to my health? Oh well.
Birdy is sitting on my shoulder sqawking and "dive bombing" my hands (I sure hope he doesn't poo on my keyboard)! Nabi is vying for a space in my lap (or maybe she's just enjoying the heat from the fan). And, R is in his computer room...surfing? Yep, that's how we spend our evenings. Except now he has "virtual" company.
Things have been CRAZY BUSY at the lab/work/school, and I hope this is not a sneak peek into the way the entire semester is going to be.
Oh, and I'm planning a birthday party for my friend, AJ. I have so many ideas, but I can't talk about them here...Yeah, she knows about the party, but no details...so I don't want her to find out! The party isn't until Feb 18, so I still have a few weeks, but I'm already really excited about it!
Tomorrow I have another dentist appointment. This time it's to fill in the one cavity I have. I'm not worried, just anxious to be done with these dentist visits!
Hopefully, after that I will be able to put up my final post from our vacation...you know, the "thrilling conclusion." I hope y'all are having a terrific day!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Just be sure birdy doesn't poo in your root beer.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

oh yeah! i hadn't thought of THAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home