Thursday, November 03, 2005

Seven Things...a Tag

So, I've seen this before, and I don't really have much time to "chat" today, so here goes:

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Raise a family (know my grandkids).
2. Build my dream house (in Montana).
3. Travel to different countries (Spain, Japan, Italy, Austrailia, Egypt, Brazil, etc).
4. Retire.
5. RV across America.
6. Publish something (a book, photos, poetry, whatever).
7. Do some "extreme" activities (skydiving, explore a sunken ship, bungee jump, go caving, etc).

Seven things I can do:
1. Drive a stick (thanks mom).
2. Remodel a house.
3. Drive in the snow.
4. Operate power tools.
5. Complete crossword puzzles.
6. Make people laugh.
7. Cook a mean turkey.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Whistle.
2. Cook grits (they're always undercooked, overcooked, or lumpy).
3. Swim to the bottom of the pool (hurts my ears).
4. Give up control of the checkbook.
5. Sing.
6. Keep a rhythm (dance).
7. Put down a good book.

Seven things I say a lot:
1. Yeah.
2. Anyways.
3. Dang it!
4. Babe, sweetheart, Hon (other various "pet" names for my Honey-Bunny).
5. Psst (to the cats when they're doing something bad).
6. Y'all (it took me a long, long time to finally accept this word into my vocabulary).
7. Richard (because I talk about him, like, all the time).

Seven things I find attractive in a man:
1. We have things in common.
2. Sense of humor.
3. Respect of family.
4. Confidence.
5. Resourcefulness.
6. Manners.
7. Good kisser.

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Brad Pitt.
2. Julian McMahon.
3. Steve Burton.
4. Hayden Christensen.
5. Tyrese Gibson.
6. John Mayer.
7. Tyson Beckford.

Eh, I don't "know" many bloggers, and most of y'all have probably already done this, so if you want to, "Tag, you're it." Really, I'd just like to see some comments (tell me some of your "Seven Things" or comment on mine)!

9 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Crushes are the easiest!
1)Orlando Bloom
2)Johnny Depp
3)Wentworth Miller
4)Aaron Lewis (from Staind)
5)Lucas (on Days of our Lives)
6)Madonna (so what?)
7)Edwin McCain (last because he is more like my husband than a crush!)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Loved reading your list!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sadie Lou 's valuable input...

7. Cook a mean turkey.

doh! Can you teach us on your blog how to cook a mean turkey?

also, I can't whistle either--are we lame or what? *laughing*

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

I think we need to start a Steve Burton Fan Club!!!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Mon: I saw Edwin McCain in concert once--it was AWESOME (even in a way crowded, super smokey, rundown little bar)!! I considered him for my list, but I (for some strange reason) really like John Mayer.

Sadie: I've had lots of teasing about not being able to whistle. I've tried and tried, but just can't do it. Hmmm...a post about cooking a turkey...that's an idea.

Lolo: I didn't even know his name. To me, he's just Jason! And, nobody can wear a leather jacket and jeans like that man!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Modigliani 's valuable input...

Great list! I think RVing across the USA is an AWESOME thing for your to-do list! I hope you do it someday. I think I'd like to try that, too.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

Celina, my husband thinks they have t-shirts custom made for Jason. He calls him my "beefcake."
I agree :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Ha! jason's your "beefcake!" My DH says that the only reason I like him is because he's "dangerous." I dunno, he's just really hot!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Hey Celina!
Okay I got it! Me and you can travel to Austriala and go scuba diving in the Great Barier Reef!!! Ohhh that sounds like fun dosn't it!! Well if you do move here to NM durring the summer they have Scuba Diving leassons (i'm planning on taking very soon) and we cn take classes together!! Well i'll talk to you later bye!! Loveya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home