Thursday, October 13, 2005

50th Post!

So, this is number 50...Wow! And, I haven't posted since Monday...so I really feel the pressure to make this one interesting. But, nothing is really going on right now...Let's see...
1. Well, we will be going back down to Gulfport this weekend for the delivery of Little Elija James--my nephew (in-law)! Yep, my SIL will have induced labor on Sunday! I can hardly believe it! She's so young and still in school (maybe I just feel that way b/c I still feel so young & Not Ready for Kids)! Hey, I'm happy with this plan, b/c we know when he's coming and can Be There for her (as opposed to waiting for the call, then having to drive down on the spur of the moment)! A new baby, isn't that always So Exciting!?!
2. Next weekend I'll be going to Gulfport to a. Get away from Starkville and b. Visit with my Girl Friends! I had so much fun in the limited time we had a few weekends ago that I've already planned another trip down! It's SM's birthday, so we'll probably take her out to dinner...then Who Knows!! I think we'll also get to go "sightseeing" (aka RubberNecking). I know it's terrible, but I just have to see for myself, you know!
3. The weekend after that, my best-girl-friend will be coming up to visit ME! That will be Halloween, so we plan to dress up, go to a few parties, and get scared at Haunted Houses!! We did that last year and it was So Much Fun!
4. I've gotten A LOT of work done in the lab! Ever since school started I've had a hard time making a schedule to be in the lab. Well, last weekend and earlier this week I spend several hours Getting Things Done! And, it feels Good!
I had more, but now I'm distracted with trying to figure out how to download my camera phone pics to my computer (a temporary solve for my lack of digital camera). Arrrggghhh! I think I have to download a bunch of software or something...
Well, *cheers* to my 50th post!

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

congrats! Hey, can you email your camera pics to yourself? I did that for a long time. Certainly easier than downloading them from a digi camera. well, for me at least. lol.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun times coming up in the near future.

Yes, it is nice to know when a baby is coming. Everything is much easier that way.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Mon--I tried, but can't figure out how to "attach" the pics to an email. And, now my laptop has crashed, so I'm stuck using this dirty old desktop! Bleh!

CCW--yeah, fun times, but we live 4 hours away, so I don't know how often we'll get to see them. Maybe only once every couple of months. R is really getting excited: "OMG, my Little Sister is having a baby!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home