Monday, October 10, 2005

Google Images

I got this idea from Osbasso...and someone else (can't remember who)...I know, it's kind of random...but the images I found were interesting anyways...

Directions:
Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.
1. The name of the town where you grew up
2. The name of the town where you live now
3. Your name
4. Your Grandmother’s name
5. Your favorite food
6. Your favorite drink
7. Your favorite sound
8. Your favorite song
9. Your favorite smell

1. The place I grew up, Gulfport, MS (4 + 4 years...the most time I lived in one place). It doesn't look like that anymore. *tear*

2. I've lived in Starkville, MS for 6.5 years...and I love to watch the Bulldogs play! (That's me, sitting at the far, far right, in the back row of the endzone bleachers.)

3. The beautiful Ms Celina Jaitley. She was Miss India 2001.

4. My grandma, Frances, is not a hurricane...well, I guess she can act like one sometimes.

5. No words to describe my love of...

6. The rest of the country doesn't know what they're missing out on! And, for those of you who don't understand the difference between sweet tea, and sweetened tea...We BREW the tea and put our sugar in when it's Hot (that way it all dissolves). Adding sugar or sweeteners to iced tea is NOT the same.

7. Dave Koz, Kenny G, my husband, ah...the mellow, soulful voice of a saxophone.

8. *Can you guess this one (favorite song)? Every time I hear this one, I'm flooded with memories...my uncle learning to play it on guitar, R trying to play it on guitar, and SD bringing tears to my eyes and a tug in my heart...

9. Favorite Smell. Cold air, evergreens, and fresh snow (don't really have any of these in MS).


*In case you didn't get it, that was Stairway to Heaven, by Led Zepplin.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

That is really neat! I must try this sometime soon.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Oh, I so did this one, it was fun!! And, there IS no better reason to visit the south, than for the Sweet Tea!!!! YUM!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. It was fun to see what images Google would pull up. And, OMG, just looking at those ribs makes my mouth water and my stomach growl!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Leesa 's valuable input...

This was fun, I did it too! So you're moving to Montana? I have alot of Montana photos at my photo website if you're interested:)
www.Wildvizionz.com
Leesa

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

wow, thanks! i'll check them out. yeah, we want to move to montana when i finish school. *fingers crossed*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home