Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Key Words

I've heard of people finding blogs by "Googling" (can you belive that word can be used as a noun or verb) certain key words, so this got me thinking about what key words I'd like to be found under. Maybe if I put them in my posts a lot I will be at the top of a Google search? First, I'd like to be first under my own name: Celina (but I'm too cheap & un-dedicated to buy a domain). Or Phelps, my last name (married). Celina Phelps. That has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? Celina. Phelps. I'd also like to be recognized for my academic achievements at Mississippi State University. MSU, Mississippi State University, is an awesome school. I've been enrolled at Mississippi State for 6 1/2 years! In December 2006, I will have my Master's of Science from Mississippi State University. I am also proud to call Starkville my home. I've lived in Starkville, MS longer (continuously) than any other place (6 years). Yay Starkville! (AKA Starkvegas, Starkago, StarkAngeles). Dean Koontz is my favorite author, so I'd like to be noticed for my dedication to his work. I own every Dean Koontz book written (save 2 or 3 children's books--that I am currently looking for on Ebay). I love Dean Koont's writing style! Check out the Dean Koontz website for sneak-reads! When not reading Dean Koontz, I love to watch General Hospital on ABC. My grandma used to watch General Hospital, my mom used to watch General Hospital, and (thanks to my sophomore-year roommate) now I watch General Hospital. Unfortunatly, school and work tend to disrupt my viewing schedule, so I only get to watch General Hospital a few times a month. But, I do check the recaps every 2 weeks or so. If you're interested in General Hospital and discussing Carly (I don't like the new girl, she's really ugly) & Sonny's current drama, Emily & Nickolas being meant for each other, how much Georgie & Maxie have grown over the years (they've been played by the same kids since the late 80s), how wonderful it is that AJ is finally gone, or Jason's HOTNESS, please, feel free to comment! What else? I think those are the big ones. I have many other interests, but I wouldn't necessarily want to be associated with all of them. Besides, Celina Phelps, Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS, Dean Koontz, and General Hospital are all topics that I can really talk about!

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

I have found that most people find my blog via google searches that I would never even think of. There are a lot of weird, perverted people out there.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Yes, sex key words get you the most hits. Then, they find something Im talking about non sexual, but they were meaning sexual. PERVS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home