Friday, September 09, 2005

My Little Toyota

Man! I love this truck. My little 4x4 Toyota (1988) has been "out of commission" for the past 2.5 weeks thanks to my wonderful husband. Maybe I'll talk more about it later, but really, I just wanted to say that it is finally back together and driving good. I also wanted to mention this awesome website forum I found. These people are awesome! I wish I had found them sooner, but anyways, they've been a big help with "troubleshooting" and I really appreciate it. If you have a Toyota truck and you're looking for help, or just curious about a community of people who LOVE Toyotas--check it out. I'm looking forward to the next 200,000 miles with my "little Toy."

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Have to say it...
ohhhh what a feeling...
toyyyyyota!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home