Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Today's Random Thoughts

No idea for a post, and I don't want to feel like I'm slacking...so here are some of Today's Random Thoughts:
--Why do some people always have to ruin the fun for everyone? For example: Viruses and Spam. They serve NO purpose, they do not HELP the people who create/spread them, all they do is bug the heck out of everyone else. C'mon, we know you're so smart to make miserable little computer bugs...go bug someone else.
--Why do I have to feel uncomfortable around someone who doesn't like me? (See previous post on lack of professionalism.) I didn't hurt you. I didn't do anything to you. Why do you have to be so rude and treat me like I'm stupid? If you're so unhappy with your life, Do Something About It. Don't hang around here to make everyone else miserable.
--Why can't I just take this class online? I'm in this way crowded classroom with a bunch of snickering sorority girls behind me (one keeps kicking my butt with her foot on the back of my chair). The desks are very uncomfortable and way too close. I want to tell the people next to me that I Need Space. And our teacher doesn't even teach the material. He's foreign (I don't have a problem with that) and he's a little hard to understand. He reads directly off his powerpoint (Thank You, I Can Read, Too) and I've heard that the book is really all you need.
--I miss my "puppy." I know he's happy with gramma, but now that I'm trying to do this workout thing (See previous posts on Working Out and Abs Class), and I see my neighbors out walking their dogs...I'm a little sad. We had to take him to gramma's because we're not allowed to keep him outside and he's too big and active to be inside all day. I love you, Guapo.
--I like having company (See previous posts on Houseguest), but the best part is when they leave. Now I can have my remote control back, walk around the house in my pajamas, answer the cell phone and talk in the living room, and only have to worry about MY mess. (This is true in most cases, but not all.)
--I think I am getting carpal tunnel from spending so much time on the computer. This is only made worse by my job, which requires similar hand motions with a pipettor (See previous post on Lab Research).

3 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

If you want some space, tell the people that. The worst thing that will happen is they will think you are a bitch and it doesn't sound as if you are out to befriend those girls anyway.

As for feeling uncomfortable around people who don't like you, that will probably go away in time. The older I get the less I care about what anyone else thinks. I give myself enough guilt without having to worry about others.

Sorry you miss your dog. I have extra cats if you would like one.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Hey I finally got a chance to stop by! I am totally the same way with company. I love having company, but once they leave, its like freedom! This is why I'm hesitant to live with someone again! Plus, I like to lounge around naked, and not worry that I look bad! lol!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Thanks ccw, but I don't think my two "princesses" would like having any more sisters (I have 2 cats, 1 bird, and 2 turtles).
Mon: I've had my fair share of roommates, and I don't think I would ever try that again. Richard and I do good most of the time (been living together for 4 years), although sometimes we need "separate time" too. I think the solution to that problem is a bigger house :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home