Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What a Handy-Man I have

Richard is just the coolest guy, ever! Today he has:

1.Wired the shed (1-220V outlet, 3-110V outlets, an overhead light, and a switch).
2.Fixed my muffler. The clamps had fallen off (when?), so he bought new ones yesterday & replaced them this afternoon.
3.Vacuumed the carpet. He had his hair cut last night, so he cleaned up all the hair from the floor.
4.Offered to cook dinner. He took chicken out of the freezer and will cook for me tonight.

And, today is supposed to be his day off! What a great guy!

4 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Bottle that up and make a fortune! LOL! Handy men are hard to find! And ones that sweep too? congrats!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Trust me, I know how lucky I am! We make a great team! I don't mind "loaning" him out, but he's mine!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Lucky you!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Told you what a great guy you were getting.... After all he is my Grandson. Love to both of you
randma M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home