Saturday, February 11, 2006

Like a Herd of Cows

So, like I've mentioned before, there is a LOT of construction (and deconstruction) going on around campus. Unfortunately, one MAJOR road has been demolished, along with a MAJOR pedestrian sidewalk that ran parallel (direct route between sorority/fraternity rows & the Center of Campus). But, I didn't think it would be an issue for me...until I realized that it's also my Direct Route between my 2 classes (and it takes exactly 10 minutes--the time I have in between).
Well, since the beginning of the semester, some ingeneous students decided to forge a new path through the bushes, across the mud, and over a wall. So far, we haven't had enough rain to make it entirely treacherous, but I guess SomeBody decided that they didn't want us tramping through the bushes like a herd of cows.
So, Look What They Did while I was gone last weekend:

How cool is that?! Of course, we have to travel single-file to maintain the two-way traffic that flows through, but isn't that just terrific!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

WOW what a change. I haven't been to States Campus in a few years. You forget with time. :-) Again my prayers to you & your family for ya'll's loss. That was so sweet what your friend did. They seem to be there at the right moment when you least expect it don't they?.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Now, that's a NICE suprise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home