Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm all for free food!

So, I went on campus today to get some “free food” (bbq pulled pork, coleslaw, chips, cake, ice cream & cokes). The thing started at 11:30, but I didn’t get there until a few minutes after 12:00. By 12:20 I was at the serving table…only to find that they were out of buns, coleslaw, and chips. And, they were down to the last 2 pans of meat. So, I was given a very small serving of meat, a spoonful of bbq sauce (oh, they had plenty of that), and sent on my way. Then I overheard someone say that they were out of ice cream. (Oh, that’s just terrific.) So, I grabbed a sprite and made my way to the line for cake *fingers crossed* (Please, let them still have cake). A few minutes later, I made it to the front of the line, and this is what I saw:




Sure, they had plenty of cake!

5 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

What an awesome cake :-) Had to show hubb-z (his family are all MS alumni's).

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

What a cake!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Holey Crap, you could sleep in that cake! lol! Of course, that would be a waste of perfectly good cake!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

When you have that much cake, who needs anything else? Except maybe chips. A party should never run out of chips :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Unknown 's valuable input...

I miss most about working...
...lunches that the firm paid for.

(sigh) Free food is good.

Lots of sauce, huh? I guess you could do shots of it...or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home