Friday, February 24, 2006

So this is Spring?

The daffodils are blooming, and finally recovering from the biting cold that swept through the area this week. I think these are some of the cutest flowers Ever! Every spring I visit campus late in the evening and pick at least a dozen of them to arrange around the house! Maybe that's what I'll do tonight?


Oh, and, I felt like I needed a little change, and since my house is too small to rearrange in any other way, I gave my little space on the web (aka my blog) a Whole New Look. Whaddya think? Is the background too "busy?" Maybe it is, but the monochromatic thing was just getting old and boring.
Eh, maybe it'll stay this way for a while, unless, of course, y'all don't like it. Or if I get sick of it!
This week has gone by too fast--I really DO have MANY Other Things I should be working on. But, I decided that I deserve a quick break. *Phew* Okay, now it's time to get Back On Track...at least until 5:00!

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

It might be too busy if you did really long posts, but you really don't do those, so it works fine. In fact, I like it. Very creative.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

The background is rather busy, but the solid text background leaves the post legible.

The flowers are beautiful.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

It's catchy!! It's still easy to read so that's all that matters to me. I'm SO jealous you got freaking daffodils already!!!!!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

thanks for your input. i'll keep my eye out for a background that i like (that's not so busy)...but for now, this one is going to stay. i think that as long as the background behind the text is solid (or mostly solid), i'm still okay.
oh, and about the daffodils: just a few days before i took this pic they were all laying down on the ground & looking very sad...b/c of COLD weather. but now they're starting to perk back up...they always make me feel like smiling. what movie was that with the daffodil characters? (they had faces)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home