Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Final Countdown

Okay, just let me point out that little ticker that's nestled comfortably in my title box. Do you see it? Take note of the extreme closeness of the STAR to December (December 8 to be exact). Yesterday I sent out my Thesis to my committee members and requested the date for my defense be next Thurs or Fri (preferably). If neither of those, the following Mon or Tues (at the latest). So, please let that be explanation enough for why I've been lacking in the Interesting Post department.
This coming week I also have 2 exams and a halloween thing I was volunteered to set up. No stress, right?
Today I have to get the housecleaning done (even with the knowledge that it'll be messy again in 2 days, right Mon?), give Guapo and the cats a bath, and (hopefully) make some progress on either my Defense powerpoint or Studying for Exams. All the while, it's about 50 degrees in the house and I'm hesitant to start up our Dinosaur Heater (gas prices to rival our summer electric bills)! Maybe I'll get the housecleaning done quicker since I'll be moving real fast to keep my blood from freezing! Fingers numb, must stop typing.
I promise, One Day I'll be back to my regular blogging!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Amen to that! If it were a paying job (housework) we'd call that job security.

Good luck with all your school work, you'll do great!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Wow, how exciting! Almost there!

Unfortunately, the housework will never end. Ick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home