Friday, September 22, 2006

Jeep Update and Another Game

Pictures from Sept. 13. I know, I'm running at least a week behind R's Current Progress. I know that doesn't matter to any of y'all, but to him, it's like, a big deal or something. Here is the little thing before it all got painted primer gray. Note how messy the passenger side fender is. And, no, that isn't spray primer out of an aerosol can. It's real professional primer surfacer (can you say $15/can).

In Pic #2, note the turquoise color inside the tire wells. We've decided that that was the original color of this little "beauty." The red is a cheap (probably from an aerosol can) coverup. Hopefully all those hours of sanding and super thick primer/surfacer will be strong enough to prevent further paint peeling and rusting!

This was our 3rd home game (the 2nd that we attended), and the game that put us at 0-3. Yes, we know that we're terrible. But, we're still committed fans, and will attend all the games that we are able. This area of the stands is called the Dawg Pound. It started out as temporary bleachers while our stadium was under construction, but became so popular that a more "Permanent" structure was built. Still, when you have 2,000 people jumping around and stomping their feet, it's hard to entirely trust those concrete pilings and thin steel beams!

I must admit, I did not take this picture, R did. I must not have been paying much attention to not see how awesome the sunset looked shining through the stands. Great job, R!

Finally, the ever-present "Self Portrait." Somehow I managed to not have a double chin (hard to do when you're holding the camera th--------is f-------ar from your body). And R's eyes only look slightly weird. I can't figure out why he does that in Every Single Picture. Sadly, this is as good as it gets, because when I tell him that his eyes look goofy and we need to take it again he always ends up looking like...

THIS:

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

That made me LOL, the pics of you and R! I usually close my eyes 99% of every picture taken, it pisses all my friends off so they'll say keep your eyes OPEN, and I look like R wide eyed. That's classic!
Also, good shot of the sunset!

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous buy medicine online 's valuable input...

It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home