Friday, September 08, 2006

Why Me?

I shouldn't complain, cuz it just means that I have "virtual friends" out there who actually think about me! So, I was tagged by Mon to this word association thing...
1. Auto--Pilot
2. Spy--James Bond
3. Wind--Storm
4. Loud--Music
5. Sexy--Body

I won't tag anyone, because I'd feel sad if you didn't do it. But, if I were going to give 5 words they'd be:
1. Bacteria
2. House
3. Jeep
4. Party
5. Exam
(Hmmm... I guess those are the things that are on my mind right now). Possibly in that priority order, too! :)
Tonight is our little shindig, the Bulldog Bash. I would write more about it, except that I've spent the day being productive (no, really i have. okay, you can quit laughing.), and it's now almost 5:00, and I'm all out of energy. Okay, that's not entirely true. I have a little energy on reserve for tonight. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy a free concert?! So, *cheers* to the weekend, *cheers* to Sister Hazel (I hope they're good music), and *cheers* to having a formatted thesis (my progress of the day).

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Good for you!!! It looks like my two favorite scholars are working very hard...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

thatll be fun! I think I saw sister hazel once at a festival but when you go to those all day things, you kinda forget all the bands. Hope you had a great time!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Janet 's valuable input...

These I do because they are easy and they jog the ol' imagination:)

1. Bacteria: Gingivitis
2. House: MD
3. Jeep: Army
4. Party: Animal
5. Exam: shit

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home