Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sister, Sister

Here we are at the bowling alley in Diamondhead, MS. That's me, bestbud AJ, and sister J. Don't we look so cute? You know, it's not everyday we get to dress up, put on makeup, and stay out late! Oh, and disregard my super red face, we had spent the whole day at the waterpark!

This was "The Drill" thing they had on campus last week. I guess it was sort of like a pep rally for the beginning of school. There was a band playing classic rock music, and our marching band was there playing our fight songs. A few other people brought their cowbells, but as usual, I was the only girl with one! And, the freshmen kept looking at me funny--I guess because I was ringing my bell and singing along with our songs. (Uh, HELLO, it's called School Spirit!)

Okay, so this one is out of order, but you wouldn't have know that if I didn't tell you. This was J's first time trying sushi. It was at a Japanese restaurant in Alabama on our way home from Atlanta. I don't do fish, but the steak & chicken were AMAZING (they cooked everything right in front of us on the hibachi grill)!! Oh, and R is NOT picking his nose (he's not that rude)! :)

I just decided to stick this one in there, because this squirrel was so doggone cute! This was when we were leaving our 2nd hotel and heading home. R was so excited about this "tame" squirrel that would take the food out of his hands! Of course, it wouldn't let me anywhere near it!

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

You guys look so cute!
I'm all about school spirit! The freshman were just jealous!
Love the squirrel! they are the cutest little things!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

GO MSU DAWGS!!!!! :-). That's for the hubbs *giggles* He bleeds Maroon & white *LOL*. Love your pics. Looks like ya'll had an awesome visit. LOL @ you saying your hubbs isn't picking his nose..

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Way to introduce sushi to the little sis!
Looks like a lot of fun!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

It looks like you had a great time with your sister!

The squirrel is really cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home