Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Week in Review

Okay, so let's see what has happened since last Wednesday... I did my crunches routine wed and Thurs nights. Friday afternoon little sis and I went to Gulfport. I managed to find a swimsuit (top only) that fit enough. We had dinner and hung out around the house (stayed with AJ), playing "Fact or Crap" and watching "Ocean's Twelve" (oh, I love me some Brad Pitt). Saturday we shopped a little and found a cute pair of shorts that would serve as my swimsuit bottoms for our afternoon at the waterpark. We enjoyed 3.5 hours in the hot, crowded waterpark, and (fortunately) managed to go on almost all the slides (3/4). After the waterpark, sis and I went to visit mil, sil, and nephew at their new house. Had some way yummy red beans & rice and petted a billy goat with the saggiest you-know-whats I've ever seen!
Met back up with AJ and a few other friends to have dinner. Decided that midnight bowling sounded like a great idea, and proceeded to a town 30 min away to play. I pretty much stunk, but had a great time hanging out with my friends! We didn't get back to the house until 2 am! Wow, I can't even remember the last time I was out that late! Sunday we treated mil to brunch, and drove sis down what used to be Scenic Hwy 90 (still so sad). We also dropped by old friend, TR's, new house and chatted with him & the wifey.
We made it back to Starkville around 7:30 and just kicked back the rest of the evening. Of course, I did absolutely NO excercise during the weekend. But, last night I got back on the horse and did my 200 crunches routine. And this morning I did 100 crunches and 1.5 laps around the block (couldn't finish the 2nd b/c the dog had to poo and I didn't want him to go in somebody else's yard).
Last night sis and I joined in the "Dawg Daze" festivities on campus. Let's just say that we waited in line for 30 min for a Free SnoCone. Was it worth it? Eh, maybe not. But, we had a little sister togetherness time to check out the "fresh meat." So here's a question for ya: At what age is it inappropriate to check out 18 y/o guys? At 25, am I still okay? Not that there were any major hotties to be seen. Oh, that is, until we drove by Fraternity Row... (Howdy Boys!) Tonight the options are "Campus Challenge" in the Sanderson Center (our campus gym, is way awesome) or go see "Pulse" curtesy of 99.9 The Fox (free movie night)... I wouldn't mind the campus activities, except that they're mainly geared towards building freshman kinship, and I'm not too keen on hanging out with a bunch of young'uns.
We're still going to Atlanta (Six Flags) this weekend (Sat-Mon), but I'm trying to decide what we can do Thurs & Fri nights? Would another night of bowling be totally lame? There are also bands playing at our local hot spots (aka clubs), but do I really feel comfortable hanging out with little sis At A Bar? (Okay, so she IS almost 20!) Oh, and what about Sat night in Atlanta: Are any of y'all familiar with Cool Things To Do around there?

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

I don't think it's wrong to admire the hotness of someone who is 18. That said, if I do it and then find out said hotness is 18, I feel like I've broken some law and that I should be locked away.

Have fun in Atlanta!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

I think that standing in that line for thirty minutes was worth it because standing burns up more calories than sitting, so just think of it as axrecise. :)

By the way, don't forget your camera when you go to Atlanta. I love your pictures.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I don't think you're ever too old to check out hot guys!Nothing wrong with admiring the menu is there?
I've never been to Atlanta! Have fun!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

JustRun: I KNOW! But, then I notice the young'uns looking at me, and I wonder what they'd think if they knew I was 25 (I think I could still be taken for 19 or 20).

Gary: Yeah, and we did walk around some. Thanks, I will try to remember to actually take them while we're there!

Mon: That's what I say! I'm sure we will...can't wait to go to Six Flags!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home