Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Experiencing Technical Problems

Okay, so I had the post on Six Flags saved as a draft, and there it sits just waiting to be posted. But alas, my laptop AC adaptor finally did it and gave up on life. After the interesting experience of seeing The Brick smoke and spark, I decided not to attempt to start my computer back up. So, I'm stuck with this dirty, ugly, noisy desktop at work. Which has decided not to let me publish my Six Flag post.
Also, my pictures...of our new addition (it's not a living thing, so don't get any ideas) are stuck on that computer, so you'll have to wait for the Big Reveal! You'll also have to wait for the pics from Ex-Best-Bud's bridal shower. That was last weekend, and an extremely nostalgic experience. Oh, just be patient, I'll tell you all about it soon enough.
I did buy a new AC adapter last night (Thanks EBay!), so hopefully I'll be up and running by the beginning of next week! *fingers crossed*

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Can't wait to see your pics!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Hey, no fair with the suspense! I'm way impatient! Can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home