Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well, I was going to post stuff from Atlanta yesterday, but I just didn't have the time, and today is my dad's birthday...
So, here are some pics of the old man! Just kidding, dad is still as chipper as ever (as if chipper is a word anyone would ever use to describe dad)! :) Lucky for my little sisters, dad is much more mellow and laid back than he was when I was growing up! (Although they'd probably try to argue against that!) Pic 1: May 2006 at sister, J's graduation. Yes, dad is nearly a foot taller than me.

Ah, what a flashback. Pic 2: May 1999 at MY graduation! Aren't we a lovely family!? This was back when I was still the 2nd tallest in the family! :)
I didn't realize how few pics I have of dad! And, almost all of the ones I do have are of the whole family! Pic 3: Feb 2006 getting ready for grampa's funeral. Obviously, everyone got their "Tall Genes" from dad (luckies!). And, please, don't tell me how much I look like my mom!

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

Celina, you are a very blessed Woman I tell ya. You have a very beautiful family:-). Happy Birthday to your Father. Hope he had a Wonderful day..

Hope ya'll have a Wonderful Weekend!!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Happy Birthday, Celina's dad!

Thanks for sharing your family with us.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Happy Birthday to your Dad!!
You all are some tall drinks of water. (I always wanted to say that...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home