Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weekend Activity

This was actually a few weekends ago, but as I haven't taken any more recent pictures of the Jeep, these will have to do. Here is R taking stuff apart so we can pull the transmission. That's right. He wasn't content to take out just the transfer case, he just had to see what condition the tranny is in.

When he gets on a roll with automotive stuff, I pretty much turn into his "Tool Chick." Which means I have to stay within hearing distance so I can find and bring the tools he needs. "1/2 inch socket!" "Adjustable wrench!" "Sledgehammer!"
In between all that yelling, I managed to take a few pictures. Look how cute his little legs are--poking out from under the jeep!


In an unrelated note, I wanted to share this pic. I know it's blurry, but that's probably good, as I don't exactly have all these guys' permission to post their pic. This is a group pic we took at the last Forest Products Society meeting. Yes, I am the only woman in the pic, and yes they are all big country-type guys! Really, I wasn't the only woman there, because our Organization Sponsor is a woman (my boss, no less). But, it is still kind of weird "hanging out" with all those guys.

5 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

It's going to be fun to watch you guys restore that jeep. I know what it's like to be the tool wench- there are worse things. ;)

Your last pic looks like a crowd I'd rather be friends with than not.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Thats really cute you are helping with the jeep. I'm impressed you know what the 1/2" socket is!! I'm clueless.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Forget about your degree!

I think you have a future in auto mechanics. :)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

LOL! *twirling hair on finger* Yeah, and I know how to use all those tools, too! Let's just say that my mom raised me right (and R is a good teacher)! :)

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous buy prescription medicine online 's valuable input...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home