Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Countdown Begins

One month from today I will be graduating! And, you can't even begin to understand how excited/nervous/anxious/absolutely scared I am! I finally turned in my thesis to the library, and am expecting to hear back from them today or tomorrow. I'm sure there will be something I have to fix, nevermind the few new things I need to add, so I'm expecting to have that completed by the end of next week. I also have another exam tomorrow (same class we just had an exam last Tuesday), and I already know that one is going to be tough. Then, either the Thursday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving, I will have to give a 20-30 minute presentation (along with 7-10 page written report) on BioPiling. And, um, I have not yet even started! ACK! And then I have to give a 30-45 minute presentation (class lecture) on the role of bacteria in wood decay. I am in Forest Products, after all. Again, I haven't even started reading the reference material! I think that will be a good "project" for me to work on over Thanksgiving break, no? Finally, the Monday after Thanksgiving is my 2nd Anniversary (but no time to celebrate), followed by Final Exams on December 4 and 5 (at least neither of them are at 8am!)!
And, that's it. That's all. It'll all be over with!
So, at least for the time being, I will Continue to be "Way Too Busy, Celina P." After that, who knows!

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

You need to play that song here...its the final count down do nooo nooo noooo da nooo no no no. Know what I mean? No? Nevermind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home