Sunday, April 15, 2007

Trials of The Day

Okay, so I have some really interesting pictures to share with you... and I was very excited to show... but as my parents still have dial-up, and little sis is mooching of the neighbor's wireless, I don't know when (or if) I will get them up here! This makes me a little sad since we've been to some extremely impressive open houses, the animals are having great interactions--caught on camera, and I actually woke up to an inch of snow on my truck!
But, they say Patience Is A Virtue, and so this must be a test of my patience. Not that I'm willing to wait around hours for my pictures to upload, but that I will have to be satisfied with the idea that maybe one day I will be able to post pictures again.
What's more, I really miss reading your stuff! I have to use little sis's laptop to browse the web at a speed that will not put me into a coma, and her keyboard is missing the Control key, the mousepad is possessed, and for some reason I keep ending up "back" a page. I do have a computer in my office, but I doubt that your blogs (as entertaining, enlightening, and innocent as they are), would be considered "appropriate" internet material on a network hosted by the State of New Mexico.
So, please stick with me. I promise that I'm still here. And, hopefully one day soon, I'll be able to convince my mom that wireless internet (the kind R and I will happily pay for) is not such a terrible thing!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Haha, no highspeed? That is so cruel.
Glad to hear you're doing well, though!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Glad to hear you are alive and well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home