Friday, March 23, 2007

Gift in a Red Box

Yesterday I received a package in the mail. It was sitting on the doorstep when I got home after work. I knew AJ was sending something to me, but I didn't expect it to get here so quickly.
Inside the regular brown box was this adorable Red Box. There was also a magazine from the "Red Envelope" company.


Wrapped in pretty blue paper, inside the Red Box, was this adorable little gift:


The note that came with the gift explained the gift as AJ's "commemoration" of my New Job that came to me on the week of St. Patrick's Day. Hence, the glass-enacased, framed, four-leaf clover. Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

Oh, and for the family members who don't know, R and I will be driving to NM on Easter weekend. He will fly back either Sunday or Monday. I will be back in May (around the 18th) to get a truck and help him pack up our stuff. So, I don't think there is any way I will be able to make it to the coast to visit before I go. But, I will be there for at least a day (when I come back in May), and I hope I can see you all then!

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Red Envelope is swanky. I love their stuff, and that's a cute thing to get. You'll have to put it on your desk; I'm sure you'll get one.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

That is an adorable gift!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home