Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fortune Cookies

Over the past month, R and I have eaten chinese food twice. I've been stashing the fortunes from our respective cookies with the intention of sharing their absurdity with you. As you know, I am currently in Job Seeking mode. R is in "Let's Get Out of Here" mode. So, here's what the fortune cookie fates have described for us:

R #1: People rise to your expectations.
C #1: This is a night for love and affection.

R #2: When you awaken tomorrow, solutions to your problems will become clear.
C #2: Loving is sharing rainbows of happiness.

So, R will have people taking care of him, and "solutions" coming? And I will have affection and "rainbows of happiness?" How is this fair? Where is my "Today you will find your dream job" cookie? I would even be happy with "Big changes are underway."

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

See, that's why it's always better to follow the words found in fortune cookies with "in bed." Much less of a mystery that way. :)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Ah, Justrun beat me to it.
In bed in bed in bed. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home