Friday, February 02, 2007

Handsome Boys

I'm home alone... and bored...
R is in Gulfport (yes, again) today. These are two of the pics he took on one of his trips down there. Isn't Stewie (our nephew--his name is really Elijah, but I like Stewie) just the cutest little blondie you've ever seen?!


Here they look like they're up to no good! It's so amazing how fast the little ones grow up! It seems like just a few weeks ago he was still crawling and crying! Now he's fast on his feet and calling everyone mama and dada. R says that his favorite toy is a little microphone thing that he walks around talking to! He also likes dancing to the music that his mom plays on the guitar!

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Stewie is gorgeous! The eyes on that boy (and R) are beautiful.

I just read your cat yak post, sorry. My cats are vomiting and peeing like complete asses all over the place. I love them but they are trying my patience.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

ah what cuties!!!

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

I love having R here and so does Elijah.They are my boys. He thinks R is his favored toy :) he loves playing hide and seek which him, he always find R. They are so funny to watch.Love the pics.
love you both
Mom P

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Gonna try again... Every time I have tried lately to message you I get kicked out so am going to try one more time. Aren't our family
men handsome???!!!
Gma M

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Cute, cute pics!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

AWWW That lil cutie pie!! :-).
Thanks BTW on the info about the animal tent. I had heard at one time they were at Target. Just my luck I miss them. Day late $1.00 short that's me!!! :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home