Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So, this horse walks into a bar...

...and the bartender asks, "Why the long face?"
So, I like, had this totally awesome post yesterday, but my time was in a crunch and I, like didn't have time to fight with blogger (he was being a jerk, you know), so I said "forget it." Then I got real busy and didn't have time to come back. Oh, and we're so stuck on this game we just bought for PS2, Warriors. Have any of y'all ever seen the 1970-something movie? Apparently the tag line is a weird voice calling out "Warriors! Come out and play!" Well, the game is extremely violent (make money by mugging people and breaking into stores, to buy "Flash" and spray paint--to ramp up health, and tag buildings, respectively). But, I like it. It has a whole storyline and interesting (challenging) bonus missions. And, it's something we can do together. Although I'd love to stay and chat, I actually have things to do. Bueno, adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home