Monday, May 15, 2006

Points of Interest

Our plans in New Mexico have changed slightly. Hopefully everything else will go according to my schedule:
Wed-Thurs night: Drive from Starkville, MS to Rio Rancho, NM
Fri: Relax , some shopping for party
Sat: Little sister's graduation party
Sun: Church, family to Santa Fe, play "tourist" around town
Mon: Tour around town, graduation at UNM's "The Pit"
Tue: Drive to Taos Pueblo, Enchanted Circle, etc
Wed: Relaxing day at Mineral Springs, back to Rio Rancho
Thurs-Sun: Family Togetherness (i.e. R helping mom with her truck, drive to R's favorite place, and maybe a few nights camping)
Mon: Pack up truck, relax, head home...
Mon-Tue night: Drive from Rio Rancho, NM to Starkville, MS.
Wed: Unpack, take a chill pill.
Thurs: Back To Work.

Whew, what a quick 2 weeks!

OMG! Do y'all watch Grey's Anatomy?? Are Burke and Denny going to make it?!?! I'm so tense right now--watching this show!! Isn't it amazing how some shows can get us so worked up that we laugh and cry and cringe right along with the acting?!

****Spoiler Alert****
Denny is okay! And, the interns are sticking together! And Denny proposed to Izzie? Seriously? Yes, he means it! Awww! Now if that isn't the sweetest proposal!
And, Christina wasn't strong enough to support Burke! She just walked out on him in the middle of his surgery! Will he be okay? Will he be paralyzed? I bet that will be drawn out for the next hour...
****End Spoiler Alert****

I don't have many shows that I truly enjoy watching, but this is definitely one of them! I'm also SO INTO General Hospital! I know the characters as if they were my own family members! :)
Okay, this dual-duty (blogging & -actually-watching tv) is giving me a headache.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Yea, how bout that season finale!???? I soooo wanted Derek's wife to walk in!!!!! I can't believe it's over!! I hate the end of seasons.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Except they went and killed him!!!!!!! And then there's the sex as mon commented above!!

I hated that damn season finale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home