Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Weekend Off

Oh, what a week! You wouldn't believe all the free meals I've had this week. Add that to the completion of 1 biochem paper, 2 good test grades, and "almost" completion of the biochem project (still waiting on the rest of my group)...and you have the making for a very enjoyable weekend.
Anyways, on the way home from one organization banquet, we drove past the Sanderson Center and I managed to get a decent pic. This is the state of the art facility provided to MSU students who are so inclined to utilize the fully-staffed (hot, not-too-buff personal trainers) weight room, numerous aerobic/karate/abs/etc workshops, basketball and racquetball courts, air conditioned running track, rock climbing wall, or "nearly" olympic size pool. Ha! Not me. I haven't been in there in over a year.

Here we are at the banquet. See how nice we "clean up?" (That sure Doesn't Happen very often.) Do our faces look a little pink?

And, as much as I love R, I could really use a sugar daddy...to buy me one of these!! Wow, ain't she a beauty?

Well, now that classes are almost over I can finally get back on track with this thesis thing. Even better is the fact that I can get back to work in the LAB! Yay bacteria and DNA!! Let's just hope that my stuff works so I will be able to go on vacation (to New Mexico) with everything right on track!

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Thanks for the photos. I always love your photos.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Celina, I don't know anything about cactus, but there is a blogger I have been to a few times that I am sure could tell you.
Go to www.desertgardener.blogspot.com

This is a wonderful blog and you will probably really enjoy the photos. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home