Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

So, yesterday was R's 25th birthday. I know, "a day late, and a dollar short," but here it is... A photo guide to the wonderful man I call my husband:

(Nov.2000) Much to my happiness, R no longer "plays bb guns" with his friends. The gun looks real, doesn't it? Well, believe me, it was a pellet gun. Oh, and they wore lots of protection (goggles, ear plugs, gloves, etc).

(Dec.2002) R, the conquerer! At Black Canyon, NM. Oh, how this man LOVES rocks (finding, inspecting, climbing).
(Dec.2001) "Male-bonding" with my dad. Note: Dad doesn't like computers, and especially doesn't like being interrupted while watching TV. :)

(Nov.2002) R driving the old tractor at his parents house (we were visiting them for Thanksgiving).

(Dec. 2002) Now he's Clyde. But, which of my sisters do you think is Bonnie?

(Dec.2002) Sledding the the Sandias. Aww! Look at my cute "little" sisters! (Be gentle with him!) Look how silly he is (has his pants inside his socks to keep the snow out)!!

(Dec.2005) Look how good he is with those adorable cousins of his! I think he'll be an Awesome Dad!!

(Mar.2006) Here's another pic of him in the rocks. This was at Dismals Canyon (Alabama). He has no fear when it comes to exploring (rocks, caves, caverns)!

6 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'ts all downhill from 25! (just kid'n!) Enjoy it!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

How cool you are to pay omage to your hubb-z like this. Happy B-day to the huuby :-).

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Happy Birthday, R!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

I think that's very cool that you celebrate every part of who a person is, rocks and all!
Happy B-day to the hub!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Happy belated b-day to R. Both of you are lucky to have each other.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Aww! So Sweet! I'll tell him that y'all wished him a Happy Birthday! (From my "imaginary" friends)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home