Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's in the Bag

So, over at PaperNapkin, I read about the fascination with being curious about what women carry in their purses. And, being the nosy person that I am, I took the bait. Here is my contribution:
Wallet, Checkbook, 2-Year Planner, Calculator, Fat Little Notebook, mp3 player (w/ headphones & spare battery), Compact Mirror, Nail File, Winterfresh gum, peppermint, $2.61 in change, a receipt, Eye Drops, Post-It tabs, a Random Selection of Writing Utensils (2 pencils, 2 pens, 2 highlighters, & 2 Sharpies), Tylenol (this little container also has sentimental value), Dramamine (actually, I think there's Aleve in there), Midol, and most importantly, a Spare Tube of Chapstick!
Wow! When I look at it all laid out like that it's a wonder how I manage to fit it all in that little purse!
Sometimes I even get excited about getting "older" because it will be "okay" for me to carry a bigger purse! I'd also like to keep my cell phone (usually in my pocket), camera, and snacks in there!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

I love all of the chapstick!!

Here's my purse: a diaper, travel wipes, 2 chapsticks, visine, 1 lip gloss, receipts, my billfold, a grocery list, tylenol, a pen, a pacifier, and some coupons.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I have the smallest purse. I only have what most people have in a wallet in the zipper, 2 checkbooks, my celly, some change, snotty tissues, my free hallmark calendar, Edwin McCain Tix (so they are near me at all times), various receipts, a bunch of cold pills, tylenol, 3 lighters, and my cigarettes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home