Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Better Day

Okay, so today was much better. R & I talked, and I think he's feeling much better about the "situation" (whatever it may be). I heard from a few of my "new friends" (who I met at my conference last weekend). The weather was beautiful, so I was able to mow the grass. And, we're making plans for Spring Break. Depending on how the weather holds up, we'd like to go camping down on Pensacola Beach. (Gramma, would it be okay for us to go visit y'all?) As of now, it's looking like this weekend might be sort of nasty weather, though. If so, we'll probably just do a 2-day camping thing at our local State Park. That would still be nice.
Have y'all ever watched "Malcolm in the Middle?" That's the show with Frankie Muniz, it's about a "disfunctional family" with 4 sons. Anyways, I've watched it a few times (it comes on right after General Hospital), and it really is a hilarious show!
Wanna hear something kinda funny (well, it amuses me)? My mom called last night to ask if I had a "spare" paper laying around that she could borrow. Umm, no. Can you believe it, it was due today! I couldn't help but tease her about how much of a hard time she used to give me when I first started school, and I'd procrastinate on everything! But, I don't think I EVER put anything that "big" off that LATE!
Okay, well, I don't usually blog this late...oh, and I am really sleepy...so...Goodnight!

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Good to hear things are better! Talking really does help, and it's great you two can communicate like that. It's amazing what it can do!
Camping, ugh I' SO jealous! It's spose to get in the 60's here. But, it wont last!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Just read the original post about the phone call. Glad you all were able to talk and work things out.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

You could always come to Texas... it's about the same distance, I think, to Pensacola, and we have a cool lake house you could stay at. And babies. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home