Friday, March 17, 2006

Here She Is

So, after a few days of "shopping around" and checking out what our local car lots had to offer...we found her... And the winner is...a 2001 Nissan Xterra. I've read many fantastic reviews of this truck (mid-size suv), and the few complaints I've come across are things things that we're familiar with, and can accept.

Well, it's been a long couple of days...filled with early mornings and missed lunches...and I am extremely tired.
So, if you'll please excuse me, I'm finally relaxing and we just put in Braveheart (one of the best movies ever).
P.S. We're going camping in Alabama tomorrow! :)

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Beautiful car!

Have a good time camping.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

I love it!!!!! You and Richard need a good car. Can't wait to ride in it.
Love you both
mom p

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Hooray!!! You deserve it.
Love
Gma M

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

That's really a beauty. I love the color, too. Have fun camping.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

ohhh pretty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home