Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring is in the Air

Yes, it certainly is.
I'm not a big fan of azaleas, but these are just outside my work (along the parking lot), and practically in full bloom. Actually, by Monday, they probably will be blooming as much as the white (see in the back).
Of course, my favorites are the gardenias that have taken over just around the corner (those usually bloom in mid to late May).
This evening R & I continued our Easter "tradition" of dying eggs. Yes, we dye eggs. (Just the two of us.) It's just something fun for us to spend a little time reliving our childhood!
Besides, it's so much more fun eating boiled eggs when they're pretty Spring Colors! And, really, I never boil eggs. The only time we have egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs is at Easter! FYI: The 5 (boring) eggs on the left are R's and the 6 (creative) eggs on the right are MINE!

Happy Easter, y'all! And thanks for your support in my academic endeavors!!

5 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Pretty eggs!!!!! I love egg salad, and potato salad, both which require boiled eggs. I always boil twice as many as I need, cus I am a horrible egg boiler. They are either too hard, or too soft!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Love the eggs! I messed mine up, too soft, but the girls (and me) had lots of fun coloring them.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

R's eggs are nice too.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

We need more azaleas in the West. They're so pretty.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

Spring is in the air! Pretty flowers. Cool eggs! I'm looking forward to next year when my son is older and understands a little better and we can color eggs and hide them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home