Friday, June 30, 2006

The Joys of

sharing a funny story. a backrub. a no-reason-at-all card. miniature roses. friday. cold sweet tea. a good belly-laugh. an unexpected text message. a cool breeze. airconditioning. a smile from a stranger. a mountain view. a purring cat. swimming. a hot shower. barbeque ribs.

I'm so glad it's friday, and a long weekend (although I will still be working). Nothing big planned, but I'm sure we'll enjoy the weekend, probably catch our local fireworks.

Hope y'all have a fun and safe holiday!

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I'm jealous of everyone who does not have to work today. Dammit.
Have a great fourth!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Happy 4th!

That is a great list.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

Cold sweet tea. I can definately tell you are in the South. That's one of the things the South invented. Like Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home