Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Bad, The Good

When somebody asks "I have good news and bad, which do you want to hear first?"
Which do you choose? I always ask for the "bad" so that the "good" might make it seem not so bad.
So, here's the "bad:" upon reading one of my favorite blogs, I found my way here, then here. And eventually ended up (Please, do not read this if you have recently eaten, or had too much to drink. Otherwise, enjoy).
And, for your viewing pleasure, the "good:" Mr. Jason Thompson aka Dr. Patrick Drake (from General Hospital, don'cha know). Extreme hottie, eh? Can anybody explain why, in this high-tekkie world of instant gratification, am I able to find ONLY 3 pics of his hotness? And, why does he look so mad in his pics? Personally, I think he has a beautiful smile!

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

OMG !!! you're a GH fan too?. And eewww I shoulda listen to your warning about the gross blog a little more. *giggles* But it was cute too. :-)
Have a great day!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I cant imagine that tasted very good! Gross! I dunno who that guy is but he's hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home