Friday, June 23, 2006

At this Moment

  • Trying to convince myself to get back to tip-typing my thesis
  • Sipping a new cranberry limeade (from Sonic, route 44 size), YUM!
  • Watching my frozen bottle of water "sweat" all over my desk
  • Listening to Music: Everybody's Fool--Evanescence, I've Got You Under My Skin--Michael Buble, Come As You Are--Nirvana, D'Yer Mak'er & Whole Lotta Love--Led Zeppelin
  • Considering playing an online game: Soduku? MahJong? Diner Dash? Collapse?
  • Wondering how soon is too soon to plan a cookout at my house. To invite our friends, while my sister is visiting, as a sort-of back to school bash. Will be at the beginning of August, so maybe 2 weeks before we can do invites & plan menu?
  • Wishing the A/C wasn't broken in this building! ACK! It's getting toasty in here!
  • Wanting to be "creative" with dinner tonight, but having no idea what to cook (it's chicken)
  • Craving a perfect bowl of guacamole.
  • Thinking about singing along with the zepplin. Do you think my co-cubbies would mind?
  • Deciding that it is time to get back to the thesis.

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Oh, now all I'm going to be able to think about is guacamole.
:-)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

No air conditioning? I think that can be considered abuse, and you should go home!!!!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

It's soo hard when it's Friday isn't it?. :-)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

I have been craving one of those half banana splits from Sonic. Or maybe it's Dairy Cream. I can't remember which.

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger owlhaven 's valuable input...

Got that thesis done? Thanks for stopping by and for linking to me!

Mary, mom to many

 

Post a Comment

<< Home