Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pictures

Okay, so these should've been on the last post... but I didn't have the time to upload to photobucket... then "paste" them all on here... But, at least you get to see them now.
Here I am at the fair... yes, that is a deep-fried snickers in my hand! I'm not too proud of the fact that I really did eat it (R only "helped" me with one bite).
I got a kick out of the lemonade stands at the fair. There was this one, and another that was also "lemon-shaped" but opened up (like pacman). They look just like the stands in that silly little game "Lemonade Tycoon" (or whatever it's called)!




Here's R lugging around a huge bag of delicious apples (from Dixon Apple Orchard, NM). We didn't actually pick our own apples (the bagful), but we did get to pick a few from the red trees.

This was taken on a very strange, and eerie morning, which I'm told was a bit of "freaky weather" (because it's never that foggy in NM). (You can see a different pic from almost the same place here. It's the 2nd pic.)

This was a Friday night at a high school football game. My little sister is one of the little turquoise girls out there (color guard). That's right, she's following along in my footsteps! And, I must say, I am proud of myself for sitting through the first half of the game--I didn't even like high school football when I was in high school!

Finally, in my picture-taking frenzy, I managed to get this pic of the moon rising over the mountain! I zoomed-in as much as the camera can do, then set the timer and put the camera on a fence post. The picture doesn't even do it justice, though. This full moon was gorgeous over the mountain!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

wow, the moon looks pretty amazing! How beautiful! I love that kind of stuff. It makes you step back and realize, how small we really are in the grand scheme of things! How's a deep fried snickers? I always wondered. I'm a fried cheese girl myself. Fair=fried cheese=happiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home