Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School

No, wait! It's not me. I'm all set when it comes to school!
It's R! He's going back to school! In fact, classes start Monday! I can't even believe he's done it! He finally got all his paperwork together, talked to an advisor, and registered for classes--all in one day! Of course, it didn't go exactly that smoothly! He did call me in the middle of my class this afternoon (good thing I always keep my phone on vibrate) to ask me for a copy of my driver's license and to find out where I had the truck registration info (to establish residency). Then, he had to complain about using all his "XBox money" to pay tuition! Yeah, the poor guy has been working his buns off to save enough money to buy the thing--and now he spent it all in one fell swoop!
But, he's in! And, all his classes this fall will be in Electrician something-or-other! See, he'll be doing a program to get his Associate's degree in Construction Management (with an emphasis in "electrician"). I'm so happy for him--and overwhelmingly proud!

Okay, I probably should be getting ready for bed (it's so hard to sleep and get up here)! I just wanted to share the good news with y'all!

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

That using the X-box money for tuition cracked me up! It must have been a very difficult moment. :)

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

I am VERY proud of him!!!!!
He has a VERY good wife to give him the right push,which I know how hard it is with him ha ha.
I am glad you are having a good time even with the heat wave. Be safe and enjoy yourself.
love you
mom P.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

thats awesome! its hard to go back to school so good for him!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home