Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Day

Today I feel good. I got off work 3.5 hours early (chemical spill!), cooked tostadas for dinner, and am currently watching Gray's Anatomy. Tomorrow I will buy my plane ticket--to return to MS to get R and our stuff. I will be going the Friday before Memorial weekend, and by then I should have enough "annual leave" to still get paid for the day. (Yay benefits!)
I've been saving these random pictures for your viewing pleasure. Here are my kitties (Nabi at top, Reina in middle) and sister's kitty (Luna at the bottom). Don't let the peaceful picture fool ya, they're not exactly B.F.F. but they are slowly warming up to each other.
This is a view I just can't get over. This is what I see when I walk out of the front door of Wallymart. It's strange how familiar all wallymarts feel, and when I'm heading out the door, I still sort of expect to still see Starkville... not the mountains! :)
Finally, this was taken the Friday after Easter--I know, a few weeks ago. I just needed to show R that I wasn't kidding about the 1-2 inches of snow I had on my truck!







Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Gary 's valuable input...

I wish I had a mountain I could see. The closest one to Houston is several hundred miles.

I like wallymart, but only when it isn't crowded.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I love how Reina is taking up like the whole bed. Pretty kitties!!
Mountains are the sort of things you can see in a picture and think huh...thats pretty. But you have to see in person to really appreciate the greatness.

the closest I get to the mountains is west virginia. Where all the freaks live and eat your brains. Well that was mean. You get to drive through the blue ridge mountains, right on through..I think that's fun.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Ahhh, welcome to the Rockies! :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

The cats are gorgeous!

That is some view. I can't imagine walking at of any store around here and seeing anything undeveloped, let alone a mountain.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

The kitties look so comfy though:-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home