Sunday, May 13, 2007

Buy Me A Pony

One day I hope to have a little bit of property. And when we do... I would LOVE to have a horse! Just one, that's all I need (now, if R plans to ride, he needs to get his own)! On my way to & from work every day I pass up these horse "corrales" and slow down (the speed limit is already 30 mph) to watch them play. Imagine my utter delight when I drove by one morning and saw this!
So, I figured I'd start "working on" R now. Ask him nicely every.single.day if I can "Please get a pony?" Maybe by the time we do finally find a piece of property (a place to live), he'll be more agreeable?
Oh, as a side note, there's this one horse in the back pen who always has on this green blanket thing. And, it's pretty close fitting. Anyways, every time I see it, the first thought through my head is "Ew! That horse looks moldy!" Yeah, how's that for a "nonsense thought" first thing in the morning! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

It certainly would be pretty awesome to have a horse! good luck!

When I have my farm, I'll have one too. And a goat. And a donkey. And a sheep. And chickens. And a cow. And some ducks. And about 500 spayed and neutered cats, and 200 spayed and neutered dogs. Oh heck, throw in 50 or so bunnies too.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger JustRun 's valuable input...

Oh fun! I hope your tactic works! :)

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

Remember when buttering him up, bat your eyes lashes and flash the cutest smile. It works on my hubs, well sometimes *snickers*. Good luck I hope ya'll get a couple:-).

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

I am too lazy for horse ownership but I certainly love to watch them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home