Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weekend Drive

I'm a little late on posting this... I know, it's been almost a week since the last. And, y'all have been so kind and patient with me! (I do read yours at least once or twice each week!)
Anyways, this was a drive we (mom, dad, sister, and I) took a few weekends ago... Nothing especially interesting, I'm just including them because I think the blog just looks better when it has pictures.

This Wednesday was 4 weeks (and Fri was a "month") since I started my job. It's all still going great and I'm slowly getting to know (remember) all the people I work with. The people I work with in My Lab are really nice, although now they all know how much younger I am than them, so they tease me a little. We had another New Guy start this week--so at least I'm not the "New Person" anymore!
Last week I found out that my Haz-Mat Training (was supposed to be this week--ALL week) was cancelled! That's too bad, because I was really looking forward to it! I'm still getting acquainted with everything around the lab, and I think I'm getting closer to having a Project of My Very Own! I've reserved and paid for my plane ticket to MS and will be going Memorial weekend (2 weeks until I'm with my hunny bunny again)!
I'm getting along pretty well in NM, and am absolutely loving the weather. (Ha Ha, R! It's only in the 60s-70s here!!) I haven't had any major arguments with the family (although the cats are in dual-confinement in my room) and I'm actually enjoying the companay of little sis and mom!
Last weekend I got my hair cut (a much needed thing) and I think I like it. Whaddya think?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Your hair looks cute!!!

the pictures are amazing! I can't imagine seeing that in person!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Angela 's valuable input...

Like the new doo :-). Great photos. Someday I'd like to see NM.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Good haircut; you look very nice with bangs. They frame your face, and I think it makes you look, hmm. What's the best word? Younger (you're already young, so that's not the compliment it would be for me.) Thinner? I don't think the old hair made you look NOT thin, though. Softer? In a good way? I really like it. That's probably enough of a good word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home