Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to two thousand seven

It's a new year, but honestly, it feels like any other day. Last week, New Mexico was hit with record snow fall and this is a picture of my mom and dad's house! In the 5 years they've lived there, I don't think they've gotten more than 3 or 4 inches of snow at a time--this time they were hit with 1.5 feet! I know that's not much compared to placed further north, but for them it was HUGE!



I haven't heard back from that job prospect yet, but I think it's safe to assume that the weather may have some impact on their timing. I'm still very hopeful. Tomorrow I will be back in the lab, so at least I'll have that to keep me occupied until I hear something else.

Finally, I have this video I heard about on 20/20. It's about 5 or 6 minutes long, but if you're a fan of Pachebel's Canon and rock (YES, I said ROCK), check it out!! Oh, yeah... and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope it's a blessed and prosperous time for you and yours!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Looks like they got plenty of snow-I know how that feels!

Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

That's more snow than I have seen in my part of Ohio in 3 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home