Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blogger was in a mood...

I've had several ideas for posts over the past couple of days, but Blogger has been extremely uncooperative. Now that I'm actually able to get on, I can't think of anything interesting to say, go figure. Sunday we're heading down to the coast to have Christmas with my in-laws. I think it will be fun, but we only get to stay 3 days. I'm currently cooking a chicken (momma, you should've seen me trying to remember how to separate the breasts) so I can make enchiladas for his work Christmas party. Then, for Christmas lunch/dinner, I was asked to make my favorite, the Green-Bean Casserole. Two days ago I made brownies for my honey and the morning before that I made Lemon-PoppySeed muffins. Who am I (Ms Suzie Homemaker)??
On the job front, I still haven't had that phone interview. The weather in New Mexico got pretty bad, and all non-necessary employees were sent home. But, I think I might be hearing something today... *crosses fingers*
Other than that, nothing else new, besides a few more completed applications.

Jobs Applied For: 14
Rejections: 1
Call-Backs: 1
Accepted: 0

2 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

if your anything like me, and everyone else in the world..once you get an offer, you will get several, and have to decide what the hell to do....just be patient. look who's talking.
and cooking a whole chicken? kudos. I buy the breasts. lol. that stuff is too much work.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

You're being quite the chef! I've never cooked an entire chicken.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the job front.

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home