Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Expecting Visitors

Tomorrow morning I will be driving a few hours to pick up my mom and sister! I got 95% of my housecleaning done today (everything but the dog bath & bathroom). Of course, once R got home, the place looked like I hadn't done anything! Anyways, sometime tomorrow afternoon my MIL will be here, too. How great is that?! Then R's aunt, uncle, & cousins will be here friday evening (right before graduation).
I feel so fortunate to have so many people who care about me and want to be here to support me. Since Friday will be an extremely busy day, we're planning a family cookout thing at our house Saturday afternoon. Everyone will be going home on Sunday. It will be a really quick weekend, but I think it will be a great time!
On another note, I took my last exam yesterday. I think I did okay on it, but you just never know about these things. I also boxed up my stuff in the office and cleaned out my "leftovers" from the lab. For now I can just relax. Next week, the real work begins. Then. Then, I will have to find a job.
Thanks y'all for your comments. Nothing (new) big with the sister, just that dad finally got the keys (house & car) from her and she picked up her stuff (clothes, books, & etc) from the house. I also heard a few things that have given me some very sad revalations about her. (I just don't want to talk about it right now.)

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

I have sooo much to do today in order to do the ROAD TRIP tomorrow. Yay! (It includes stopping by somewhere and getting someone a something for their big day.... hee hee).

I'm glad that you at least know your sister's situation a little bit better. Here's what I would say. Just don't do anything with her or for her till she gets her sh*t together. That might not EVER happen. You may never have to help her out. But someday, she might want to do something different. Although, it doesn't sound like it. You just wait and see.

But if you don't think she deserves to have a great sister like you then forget her! Sometimes you just have to cut someone out of your life, as much as it might hurt.

Anyway-- we'll see you tomorrow!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Have fun! It's nice to have family there to support you! enjoy your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home