Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Uninspired

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I have so many unfinished projects that need tending that by the time I have a few free minutes, I don't even want to look at a computer. Last weekend we went to Gulfport so that R could "save the day" (fix his mom's car). This morning I took Guapo to the vet (he'll be boarding there for nearly a week). And, this evening we're driving to Shreveport, LA. It's about a 5-6 hour drive, and I have a TON of things to do before we go.
R's aunt and uncle are hosting Thanksgiving at their house this year, so we'll be gone until Sunday or Monday. I'm looking forward to visiting with the extended family, especially since I don't have to cook!
My job search is underway, and I sent out my first application yesterday. Graduation is right around the corner, and I can't believe how many things I have to finish before then: Large homework/project assignment, 1 powerpoint presentation (it's next Wed, and I haven't even started on it), and a 7-10 page paper (that I only have the rough outline together).
Well, I need to get something productive done before R gets home, where should I start: Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom?
I don't know if I'll be up for blogging while I'm gone on vacation, so if I don't "talk" to ya before then, I hope y'all have a fantastic Thanksgiving and enjoy your holiday/family/food!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home