Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey Holiday

We had a fantastic time in Shreveport. Of course, I took a ton of pictures, and it was hard for me to pic my favorites (and be fair to all the adorable kids).
First up is the one I call "a little ham." She grins and makes eye contact everytime she sees a camera, and that makes for some adorable pics. R had his hands full with the 3 kids, and enjoyed every minute of it!
















Little boy is not as hammy as his sister, but oh, so adorable! Here, they were enjoying Lilo and Stitch on the way home from the park. I guess R wasn't that into the movie?
















I like the way this pic makes Little boy look like he has a precious little red mullett! And, who can keep from smiling at the mixture of laughter, anxiety, and utter joy on his face?
















I can't leave Stewie out. But, since I've put lots of pics of him on here before, I'm limiting his exposure to this one. Poor little guy just did NOT like the slide! We tried every size, shape, and direction, but the little guy just.would.not. do.it!















And, finally, the Little Ham again. I think her momma was surprised by how cute (and utterly perfect) this picture turned out. To tell you the truth, so am I, but hey, when you're gifted, you're gifted! :)















I hope y'all had a fantastic holiday, and I can't wait to get back to reading all about it!

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Awwww. Little ham. That's pretty good for the princess. :) The boy is hammy too, but he just wasn't feeling good. That flu shot just put him out of it. Good pictures.

And hey, have you considered doing a 'wish list' or registry for your graduation gifts? Cause you know, presents are forthcoming!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I remember being terrified of the slide too. I'd cry til someone came to carry me down the ladder. It's the great unknown at the end of that thing.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

The twins are gorgeous!

Stewie is precious, too. I'm sure he'll be down the slide befpre too long.

So glad you had a nice holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home