Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Getting Creative

So, I'm changing a lot of things on my blog. For the past couple of weeks, I have been playing around with the template and finding tags, tags, and tags. I also changed some of the basic things like colors, fonts, and backgrounds. How is it looking? Any suggestions? I like having a lot of little things to look at and click on, so that reflects on all the stuff I'm putting on here. I don't have anything interesting to talk about, but please share your opinion on my blog appearance! Thanks, and I'll talk to y'all later!

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger lpndot40 's valuable input...

I love what you are doing...Keep up the good work.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Thanks momma! Do you like the sparkly stars at the top? I thought they were very cute!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

I like the new layout. It has a nice streamline look and is very easy to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home